martes, 18 de febrero de 2020

THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE IN THE MATH LESSON.

THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE IN THE MATHS LESSON (a post by Aroa Ramos and Olivia Hestmark).
I was given the opportunity to work with the students of 1st of ESO to teach them about the International Day of Peace. I showed the students a video of Martin Luther King Jr., a famous Nobel Peace Prize winner for his work during the Civil Rights movement in the 1960s in the US. Martin Luther King Jr. gave his famous “I Have A Dream” speech in front of the Washington Monument.
 After the students watched the video of this famous speech, the students were given an opportunity to write their own “I Have a Dream” speech about their own dreams for the world and the future. I loved all of the responses! The students wrote some really lovely responses! 








1 comentario:

PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST: VIDEO AND WINNERS